Twitter is a source of universal information people got addicted to this platform when they start using it, they feel overwhelmed by its useful features. By your post, you can interact with your followers or you can also follow journalists for breaking news and for Worldwide Updates. Twitter is a neat & clean website where you can’t see fake people like Facebook. That’s why users manage it for professional work. But for any reason, if you want to delete your Twitter account quickly then there is an option for that on Twitter to permanently wipe your data. You may deactivate your account also if you want to get rid of out for some time. See what’s trending on Twitter.
Before deleting your Twitter account, you need to first deactivate it as you proceed twitter will destroy all your data from your account and then start a process of deleting your Twitter account. By chance, if you accidentally or mistakenly deleted your Twitter account then you one option to recover it under a 30-day deactivation period. If you confirm and finally decided for deleting a Twitter account then just follow the below simple instruction and you will be able to permanently delete your Twitter handle from desktop or mobile as well.
How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently?
Keep this thing in mind before deleting it, once you applied the process it will remove all your data from Twitter. And no one is able to see your profile & post including you. So, if you want to collect any data just take their screenshot as proof. Plus, your Twitter username is no longer available on Twitter after 30 days. And any new members are able to create an account using your User ID. So, let’s. start the deleting steps.
Read this to hide likes on Twitter.
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Using PC?
- Step 1: Open up any Browser and start accessing the twitter official website https://twitter.com.
- Step 2: Now login through your Twitter ID and Password.
- Step 3: In the Homepage, Dashboard clicks on the Three dot more option then chooses the Settings and privacy section.
- Step 4: Under Settings, you will see Your Account Tab click over it.
- Step 5: Then from the last option click on Deactivate your account.
- Step 6: For confirmation, it would ask you to enter the password once again please enter and finally click on deactivate button.
- Step 7: That’s it the deactivation process will be start and your account will never show to anyone’s profile.
How to Delete Your Twitter Account using Mobile (Android or iPhone)?
The majority of the user using Twitter on their mobile device because it is more convenient to access it through the mobile app. So, if you want to delete your Twitter account using a mobile app just follow the below guide.
- 1st Step: Navigate the Twitter app on mobile and make a login into your Twitter account.
- 2nd Step: Tap on your profile picture and from the dropdown menu click on Settings and privacy option.
- 3rd Step: Now choose your account option under your username.
- 4th Step: And finally click on Deactivate your account option.
- 5th Step: A window will be prompted asking you to enter the password again for confirming the process.
- 6th Step: If you’re ensured to delete then enter it and click on deactivate button.
However, deleting an account doesn’t mean your tweet will instantly be removed from the google search engine, it will take some time to remove it slowly. By the way, it will not affect you. If the user comes from google, he will not able to see any of your posts or profile because you already deactivate your account. Here is how to make your Twitter account private?
As I told you if you want to change your decision just apply for reactivating your account in between 30-Days Gap. Although a new user can able to make a new account using your account in this 30-day period, so don’t worry about that.
Is deactivating Twitter the same as deleting?
No deactivating and deleting an account on Twitter are somehow different. For deleting a Twitter account, you have to deactivate it first. And as you apply for deactivation means you want to delete your account and all your data, or tweets will remove instantly from Twitter. Then after 30 days of deactivation, your account will be gone permanently deleted.